• Prepare documents for tender and Contracts;
• Assisting Project Team for Variation Works, Progress Claim and Cost Control;
• Liaise with Main Contractors, Subcontractors, clients and suppliers for project cost issues;
• Document Control.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Architecture, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Others), Quantity Survey or equivalent;
• Required skill(s): Quantity take-off, Cost Control, Progress Claim, Contract Administration, AutoCad;
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
• Must be able to speak Chinease as to liaise with Chinese speaking main/sub-contractors;
• Fresh graduates are welcomed.
Interested applicants to email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org