Diploma in Real Estate Agency
Organised and conducted by the Singapore Institute of Surveyors and Valuers (SISV), the Diploma in Real Estate Agency is designed to equip participants with the required knowledge and skills set for real estate agency professionals. Participants upon meeting the 75% attendance requirement and passing the examination will be awarded with Diploma in Real Estate Agency by the Singapore Institute of Surveyors and Valuers (SISV). Participants will meet SISV’s membership admission requirements as Technical Members, among other admission criteria.
- Graduates of Common Exam For Housing Agents (CEHA) (Exempted from Modules 1 and 2)
- Graduates of Real Estate Agency Course (REAC) (Exempted from Modules 1 and 2)
- Graduates of Certificate in Real Estate Marketing (CREM) by Ngee Ann Polytechnic (Exempted from Modules 1 and 2)
- Graduates of Common Exam for Salesperson (CES)
- Graduates of Global Real Estate Specialist (GRES)
- Accredited SAEA member agent
- Estate agents from accredited estate/property agencies
Six (6) Modules – 300 hours
- Module 1 – Personal Selling and Negotiation (40 hours)
- Module 2 – Project Marketing (40 hours)
- Module 3 – Real Estate Investment, Finance and Risk Management (60 hours)
- Module 4 – Law relating to Estate Agency (50 hours)
- Module 5 – Professional Practice, Ethics and Dispute Management (60 hours)
- Module 6 – Enterprise Management in Agency (50 hours)
25-month or 100-week programme with 3-hour lecture per week.
to be advised
SISV Training Centre
110 Middle Road
#09-00 Chiat Hong Building
(subjected to changes)
Registration is confirmed upon payment. Cheque should be crossed and made payable to “Singapore Institute of Surveyors and Valuers” and mail it to 110 Middle Road, #09-00 Chiat Hong Building, Singapore 188968.
Where the application period ends on a public holiday or a Sunday, the closing date for applications will be on the first work day following he stated closing date.
WITHDRAWAL AND CANCELLATIONS
An administrative charge of 50% will be charged for withdrawals and received in writing more than 7 working days before commencement of the course. No refund will be made for withdrawal for whatever reasons received upon commencement date of the course.
The Organizer reserves the right to change or make any amendments to the syllabus /structure /dates /venue /lecturers for the course without any prior notice. Full refunds will be made in the instance of cancellation of the course.
affiliates of SISV and SAEA
|S$1,300.00 per module;
S$7,800.00 for 6 modules
|Others||S$1,500.00 per module;
S$8,300.00 for 6 modules
GST applicable on prescribed fees.
participants may pay their course fees by 3 installments for those taking 6 modules and 2 installments for those taking 4 modules