Cadastral Survey 1
Cadastral Survey 1
About the Course
This course aim to inform and equip students of the foundation in registration and administration part of the Cadastral Survey Process in Singapore. There will be no field-works component involve and at the end of the course, an examination is used to gauge the understanding of the students.
Benefits to You
This course provides the necessary foundation in the understanding and to perform consistent standard of professionalism in the Cadastral Surveying practice in Singapore as defined in the C.S. Directive, as well as the Boundaries and Survey Maps Act of Singapore.
Whom Should Attend
• Practitioners who wish to refresh their knowledge.
• Candidates in preparation for Registered Surveyors examinations.
• Survey Technicians who wish to become Singapore Land Authority (SLA) authorised assistant to conduct cadastral surveying in Singapore.
• Completed CTM 3.
• Good command and working knowledge of English.
Cadastral Survey 1 Topics
1. Introduction to Cadastral Surveying in Singapore
2. Registration of Registered Surveyors and authorised assistants
3. Survey equipment calibrations
4. Authorised boundary and control marks
5. Authorised plan forms for plan and drafting requirements
1. Conduct of Cadastral Survey
3. Application and allocation of lot numbers & STP number
4. Subdivision and amalgamation of lots
5. Verification survey
6. Survey of balance lot
7. Survey fees
Survey of Land Lots:
1. Introduction to SVY21 coordinate system and the survey datum
2. Survey control monuments
3. Explanations of Traverse, Side-Shots, Areas and Accuracy requirements
1. Field survey procedures
2. Strata certified plans
3. Site plans
4. Storey plans
5. Elevation sketches
6. Submission Administrative Topics:
Plan & File Submission:
1. Plan scales explanations and usage
Lecture Duration including exam for Cadastral Survey 1: 24 hours (3 hours per session at 2 evenings a week)
Pre-requisites for Cdastral Survey 1: Completed CTM 3
Course Fee for Cdastral Survey 1: $1500.00
Course Schedule : Commencing from 29 November to 22 December 2016 ... click on schedule
Download Course Prospectus
Download Application Form
Training Venue : Singapore Institute of Surveyors & Valuers
c/o GPS Lands Training Centre
No 35 Jalan Pemimpin #05-02,Wedge Mount Industrial Building,Singapore 577176
Tel: (65) 6354 5950 Fax: (65) 6354 5949
Where the application period ends on a public holiday or a Sunday, the closing date for applications will be the first work day following the stated closing date.
Registration & Payment
Registration is confirmed upon payment. Cheque should be crossed and made payable to “Singapore Institute of Surveyors & Valuers” and mail it together with your completed registration form to 110 Middle Road #09-00 Chiat Hong Building Singapore 188968
Withdrawal and Deferment
No refund will be made and no request for deferment will be granted unless a written notice is given no less than fourteen (14) days prior to the course commencement.GPS Lands reserve the right to amend the course details, revise the course fee without prior notice, to cancel, postpone or change the venue of the course in the event of any unforeseen circumstances.
Contact: Mr. Charles Chai (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Tel:(65) 6354 5950Fax: (65) 6354 5949
Contact: Ms. Manisah Jalil (email@example.com)
Tel: (65) 6222 3030 Fax: (65) 6225 2453